Friday, March 21, 2014

Yet Again With A Little Extra Help (Naruto/Hinata)


Yet Again With A Little Extra Help by Third Fang
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5218118/1/Yet-again-with-a-little-extra-help

I love this story, love it, love it. Okay now that is out of my system this is an Awesome story. I thought I had already posted this one. I love the 5 OCs and wish they were mine. {The people in the banner are who I think would be perfect for that character.} The author gives a character sheet for each in his profile and wouldn't it be nice if others did the same. I think of all of them Ghost is my favorite, he is the tortured hero, kick-ass fighter, fundamentally insane, sarcastic, funny, loving, psychotically obsessed with exploding cows and I love him. This is a time travel story with a difference. The Naruto world is losing the fight and in the opening chapter Naruto is trapped as the fox is being extracted. Suddenly in the mind-space there is a tear and a drunk off his rocker Ghost shows up. Naruto is unsure what to do with this crazy character but when offered the chance to redo the past and save the ones he loves he agrees to Ghost's terms. His friends may never forgive him for what he unleashed and they will have trauma about exploding cows for the rest of their lives but they will become stronger and in the process become the best of the best for their village and the ninja world. Also do not read this at work for fear of cackling madly at the stunts pulled, your coworkers will not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment