Tuesday, March 25, 2014

With Friends Like These (Gen)



With Friends Like These by Padaloki
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8566239/1/With-Friends-Like-These

Awesome story I love the Avengers but I have to admit Loki is my favorite and this story revolves around him. The story opens with Tony and Steve hearing a noise on the roof and finding a tortured Loki still with the gag on bleeding to death. There is something about a helpless Loki that tugs at your heartstrings. This story has it all, torture, violence, redemption, betrayal, strange allies, death, kids, helpless kittens and so much more. The meeting with Thantos made me cry, the meeting with Hela made me giggle and Loki in battle is magnificent. This is a Loki that has gone through the fire and comes out stronger then before with friends willing to stand beside him no matter the cost. Awesome, awesome story.

No comments:

Post a Comment