Monday, April 21, 2014

Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past



Harry Potter and The Nightmares of Futures Past by S'Tarkan
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2636963/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Nightmares-of-Futures-Past

Great, great story definitely one of the best time travel stories especially the way he did it. Harry won, Voldemort was dead but the price was too high. Hogwarts was gone, the wizarding world was in shambles everyone he loved was dead. With the help of Dumbledore's portrait he finds a way he may be able to change things all it would cost was his life. He had no life worth living anyway it would work and he would be with his friends and family again or it would fail and he would still be with his friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I was just wondering what pairing are in this because it sounds interesting but I'm a bit curious about the pairing. I can not stomach even the smallest amount of Hermione/Ron pairing despite the fact that I can see why they might work. I also not the biggest fan of Harry/Ginny but this one I will probably read about but only if its one of those rare beautifully and artily written story. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry/Ginny is not my favorite pairing neither is Ron/Hermione unless there are some changes to the chacters as in this case. Thanks to Harry's early intervention Ginny is not a useless fangirl, Ron is not a jealous lazy twit, and Hermione is not a rule abiding, authority worshiping know it all. They are what they could have been if Rowling had tried a little harder in the beginning. It is well worth the read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started reading this before I came across your website. Really like the fic, and as far as I've gotten, I really like your website as well. Now I will hunt down the Harry Potter stuff.

    ReplyDelete