Monday, February 18, 2013

Broken Wings (Severus & Harry)

(Hey I am getting better still have a way to go as you can tell by the bits of blue)

Broken Wings by Snapegirl KMF
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4942221/1/Broken-Wings
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5079600/1/Two-Hawks-Hunting

I first read this story a couple of years ago then could not find it again which is the main reason for the blog. Not finding stories again not just this particular story.

Awesome story because of the characterization, you get a real feel for the players. If that makes any sense what I mean is that the author gives you enough background that you can see the connections. Snape has always been the perfect partner for Harry because he can truthfully say been there, done that and if I can survive so can you even if I have to drag you every step of the way. Teenagers make stupid decisions everyday, they all feel that no one has ever been where they are and that they will do anything for the pain to go away. Add magic and voila you can escape into an animagus form and being a teen you figure what the hell lets leap out of the tower window because I can fly. Oops well at least Snape was there to put him back together in more ways then one. I love this Snape and cannot wait to finish the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment