Saturday, December 22, 2018



More Time by rhealorde
https://archiveofourown.org/works/11172597?view_full_work=true#main
Kirk/Wonder Woman

Awesome story, hands down the best  Star Trek crossover story I have read to date and trust me that is a lot of stories. It is so smoothly done that you don't think of it as a crossover. The characters remain true to themselves Diana doesn't just leap on this to her reincarnation of someone she loved. Actually she can't stand him at first because here is this underachieving, giant smartass child who is the spitting image of a brave, heroic man. Later after the third movie is when the plot really takes off and now she is dealing with a mature, seasoned captain. Still the relationship moves at a slow realistic pace as she doesn't want to be unfair to Kirk and see a dead love when looking at him. The explanation as why the world does not remember the justice league is heartbreaking. The fight scenes are outstanding and you will laugh and cry through the story. The ending was not what I thought it would be but it was perfect. The epilogue was beautifully executed and kept true to who the characters were. I mean Uhura as president yeah I could see that. I don't think I have read a story I enjoyed more and this one I will be downloading to my kindle for the next long car trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment