Saturday, May 10, 2014

Prince of the Dark Kingdom (Harry and Voldemort)



Prince of the Dark Kingdom by Mizuni-sama
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3766574/1/Prince-of-the-Dark-Kingdom

Awesome story that I admit I have been putting off reading for some time mostly because the first chapter just did not capture my attention. Happening on it again I decided to try my usual five chapters and I am glad I did. The story takes the same characters, the same major points and writes a whole new series.
The ending of the second book all I can say is OMG you have to read it to believe it. This is a huge story at this point so be prepared for a roller coaster ride. The story is darker then the original but does not warp the characters it just shows what would happen if Voldemort won. I am just starting Book IV and cannot wait to see where it leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment