Saturday, April 6, 2013

Darcy Lewis, Vampire Slayer, Semi-Retired Series


















Darcy Lewis, Vampire Slayer, Semi-Retired
http://www.tthfanfic.org/Series-2696

I love this series of one shots because damn they are funny. Slayers do not know she is with the Avengers and a shield agent; the Avengers do not know she is a slayer and strong enough to knock out Ironman. Of course eventually they each find out and it is just a light hearted funny series that does not take itself too seriously. This has got to be one of my favorite lines in the series. This is when Coulson gives her the badge making her a "Limited" Shield agent because he has made it clear if she is ever a full time agent he is retiring.

"Does that mean I get a title? Am I Agent Lewis? Can I arrest people? Can I shoot people? Can I squeeze them, and hug them, and call them George?"
Coulson picked up his pen and returned to his paperwork. "You're title is Special Agent Lewis. You could arrest people before. It's your right as an American to have the ability to make a citizens arrests. You already shoot too many people with your taser. And, what you do in your spare time, hopefully in your bedroom, is none of my business."

No comments:

Post a Comment